A type rating is a process of understanding and practising on a larger commercial jet simulator. This process includes flying specific equipment on the flight simulator and tackling different situations pilots can experience in their flying careers.
- 10th Grade Mark-sheets
- 12th Grade Mark-sheets or Diploma or it is Equivalent Mark-sheets,
- Copy of Course completion Certification or Certificate of Recognition
- Copy of BAMEL / BAMEC / Statement of passed modules
- Recent Passport Size Colour Photograph in white-background
- Medical Certificate,
- Copy of Passport and Police Verification
- Copy of Aadhar Card
International Students must submit the above documents along with:
- Equivalence Certificate and
- copies of Valid Passport and
- Student Visa.